- 2019 Sonoma County (Santa Rosa) Fair Midway Walkthrough/Tour ALL RIDES
- Lego Unveils Massive New Roller Coaster Set
- Video: Hyde Park Winter Wonderland 2017/2018 Walk Through and Review
- “RailBlazer” Single-Rail Roller Coaster Coming to California’s Great America in 2018
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas Announces Worlds First Single Rail “Raptor Track” Roller Coaster
- Sandermng on Lego Unveils Massive New Roller Coaster Set
- BestAdele on Six Flags Fiesta Texas Announces Worlds First Single Rail “Raptor Track” Roller Coaster
- “RailBlazer” Single-Rail Roller Coaster Coming to California’s Great America in 2018 | Coderide on Six Flags Fiesta Texas Announces Worlds First Single Rail “Raptor Track” Roller Coaster
- 76Michele on Accident on Fireball attraction at Ohio State Fair leaves one dead, multiple inured
- Elvis on Six Flags drops ride licenses.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
2019 Sonoma County (Santa Rosa) Fair Midway Walkthrough/Tour ALL RIDES
“RailBlazer” Single-Rail Roller Coaster Coming to California’s Great America in 2018
Good news for Bay Area coasters fans, as another “Raptor-Track” roller coaster is coming to California’s Great America in spring of 2018! The new ride, “RailBlazer”, will be 106ft tall and reach speeds of up to 52 miles an hours. … Continue reading
The Little Mermaid: Ariel’s Undersea Adventure POV!
Theme Park Review just posted a video to YouTube of Disney ‘s California Adventure’s new dark ride! The animatronics in the ride are the most realistic Ive ever seen! Disney has really been on a roll with there amusement technology … Continue reading
2010 Steel Coaster pull results!!
So, Mitch hawkers 2010 steel poll is out and it looks like this is Intamins year with 8/10 of the coasters in the top 10 being Intamins! Speaking of Intamin, Intimidator 305 at Kings Dominion is in the number 3 … Continue reading
Have you filled out your steel coaster ballot yet?
Well, have you? If you haven’t, then you can get it and fill it out at the link below. Ballot will be accepted until May 5, 2011. And tell me and others what your #1 is! http://www.ushsho.com/bestrollercoasterpoll.htm
Holiday World to once again delay Timber liners for the Voyage
Holiday World( located in Santa Claus Indiana) is home to the Voyage, a very large Gravity Group wooden roller coaster which is said to be one of the best wooden roller coasters in the world. In 2010 was going to … Continue reading
The Results for Mitch’s 2010 best Wooden Roller Coaster Poll!
Well, the results for Mitch’s 2010 wooden coaster poll are in, and it looks like there is a 2 way tye between Six Flags GAdv’s El Toro and Everland’s T-Express! In other news, The Voyage is not in the top … Continue reading
Farrari World to be sold by owner to pay off dept.
Only about 3 months after opening, the Ferrari world theme park will be sold so the owner of the park, Alder Properties, can off there AED 10 billion dept. And that’s just to survive the year! The park is to … Continue reading